Kabini – A Pictorial Pocket Book
The Kabini is one of the major tributaries of the river Cauvery in southern India. Snaking its way through the forests of Nagarahole and Bandipur in Karnataka. The construction of the Kabini dam in 1974 led to the formation of the Kabini reservoir. The reservoir and surrounding forests are teeming with wildlife and this photographic guide highlights the common mammals, birds, reptiles, and insects.
This book is a great source to quench little geniuses’ thirst for knowledge and indeed an educational and entertaining read overall. Whether reading for fun or as a homework aid, there’s plenty of information about fascinating animals in this book
Handy Ready Reckoner: A convenient pocket guide tailored for eco-travelers, showcasing the captivating wildlife of an exotic region. This meticulously crafted guide features a collection of over 150 breathtaking photographs taken on-site. Its lightweight, compact design makes it an invaluable source of portable information, perfect for eco-tourists of all age groups to use in the field.
- Helps in: Visual understanding of the wildlife in India
- Ideal for: Digital detox, early learning, gifting, education
- Child safe: Non-toxic colors and soft edges
- Print Length: 143 pages
- Publisher: Krab Media & Marketing Pvt Ltd
- Publication Date: Revised & Updated Edition – August 2016 (First published in India in January 2010)
- Dimensions: 14.2 x 11 x 1 cm