The Classic Big Game - Nilgiri Biosphere
We love safaris and we would love to take you on one! Are you ready? Gather your friends and family, hop on your colorful safari vehicle, and brace yourself for the most thrilling adventure in South India!
Welcome to Nilgiri Biosphere, home to some of the world's most popular and rare wild animals! Know enough about Tigers, Bears, Leopard, and Elephant but have you witnessed Lion-tailed Macaque, Gaur, Malabar Grey Hornbill, and Striped Hyena?
Come, discover the diverse wildlife, and uncover interesting facts about them in the mighty jungle!
- Helps in: Learning about wildlife and their habitat, and enhancing competitive skills, collaboration, mental math skills, and memory.
- Ideal for: Gifting, parties, playtime, education, and digital detox.
- Play safe: Designed with children in mind, with safe colors, soft edges, and convenient pizza box packing.
- Players: For 2-4 players, ages 6 years and above (from kids to grandparents!)
- Gameplay: Points-based game to experience elements of a real safari such as sharing experiences, sighting clues such as alarm calls, which make the game more exciting and fun. Players get higher points for rare sightings and exit bonus points too!
Unbox: A vibrant game board, 4 safari pawns, 1 dice, 55 sighting cards, richly illustrated play guide.
Kaadoo 'The Big Game' series is a Parent’s Choice-Recommended and award-winning board game.
Enjoyed playing the game. Happy to note that the sightings included were different from the central India version. In fact, one could consider having more avian species in both games, esp in place of multiple tiger sighting cards in central India.