Combo of 4 - India to Africa Safari Pack
India to Africa Safari Combo takes you on safaris across THREE Biospheres - African Savannah, Nilgiris Biosphere, and Tiger Trail, introducing you to some of the most enchanting wildlife in their dense forests. Combo also includes the animal recognition and food chain learning game - Koogu.
The Big Game is an adventurous Safari game series, in which 2-4 players set out on a fun ride through the dense forest of Africa and India, to meet and learn about a variety of animals on the way!
Koogu is set in a jungle and inspired by the food chain formed among its inhabitants, including predators, prey, and scavengers. It helps teach children about the workings of a food chain while increasing their knowledge of the wild.
- Helps in: Improving concentration, memory, critical thinking, and knowledge of the wildlife.
- Ideal for: Playtime, digital detox, early learning, homeschooling, and gifting.
- Child safe: Non-toxic colors, soft edges, easy to hold, and convenient pizza box packing.
- Players: 2 - 6 players, 5+ years and above.
- Gameplay (The Big Game): Points-based game to experience elements of a real safari such as sharing experiences, sighting clues such as alarm calls, which make the game more exciting and fun. Players get higher points for rare sightings and exit bonus points too!
- Gameplay (Koogu): Each player gets 7 cards with one task - make a complete foodchain (1 predator, 3 prey,1 scavenger), with a Kaadoo jungle card and one Fab card (big animal). The first one to make the set needs to shout out 'Kaadoo' to win! It is designed for 20-minute gameplay.
- Unbox: 1 Nilgiris Biosphere board game, 1 African Savannah Card Set, 1 Tiger Trail card set, and 1 Koogu card game.
I am a Nature Enthusiast and Wildlife Photographer. Accidently I came to know about Kaadoo board games. I purchased this combo pack and very much pleased by it. It contains a game board, one dice, four pawns which are miniature forms of safari jeeps and three decks of cards of different eco system. Also there are two sets of Koogu cards, which is another game. The board, pawns etc are made up with eco friendly materials. The three card decks in this combo pack represents the biodiversity of three different regions. In each card there is a beautifully painted picture of an animal/bird/ reptile etc which are found in that particular ecosystem. This is useful for children to know about the biodiversity of corresponding region. In each card a unique fact of each animal/bird/reptile is written which is awesome. The pictures and facts are one of the correct way to place the same in mind of children. Definitely this game will make an impact on children's minds to learn about flaura and fauna of a particular region, increase the tendency to observe and conserve the Nature and Wildlife. These board games will reduce the time which children spends in front of screens
Now coming to Koogu game cards, the cards contains beautiful , crisp and clear photos of animals. The objective of the game is to make a set of Predator-Prey-Scavanger. This is depicting a food chain and children can easily understand the importance of each factor of a food chain in an ecosysytem. The game can be played just Similar to Rummy game using playing cards.
My heartfelt congratulations to Kaadoo team for putting such an effort for nature conservation. My daughter is impressed by the game and she loves to play it