Combo of 3 - Jungle Ranger Pack
Our Jungle Ranger Combo is perfect for older kids and teens curious about wildlife and forest, but want to learn in a super entertaining way. Cards also act as flashcards to help learn about new animals, their physical features, facts, and the food chain. The board game is one-of-a-kind, easy to learn, and thrilling!
Jungle Patrol A super engaging game of chase that is fun-filled, cooperative, and strategic. Ranger Kutty's team and Kirik Veera’s team compete against each other to gain control of the core of the jungle.
Think quick and play intelligently to trap Brigands and save the forest from their mischief.
Yippy comes with vibrant images of wild animals and their coat patterns from the enchanting jungles of India and Africa, to grip you in interesting gameplay inspired by predators and prey.
Koogu is set in a jungle and inspired by the food chain formed among its inhabitants, including predators, prey, and scavengers. It helps teach children about the workings of a food chain while increasing their knowledge of the wild.
- Helps in: Improving concentration, memory, critical thinking, pattern matching, and knowledge of the wildlife.
- Ideal for: Playtime, digital detox, early learning, homeschooling, and gifting.
- Child safe: Non-toxic colors, soft edges, easy-to-hold cards, and pawns.
- Players: 2 - 6 players, 7 years and above.
- Gameplay (Jungle Patrol): A squad of 8 forest rangers led by Ranger Kutty try to outsmart and trap 8 Brigands, led by the notorious criminal Kirik. The rangers need to chase away or arrest the Brigands and stop them from stealing timber and harming wild animals deep inside the forest. Players have the option of being on either side. The game ends when either the Rangers or the Brigands take control of the CORE of the jungle by outnumbering one of them. 30 minutes or more.
- Gameplay (Yippy): Each card has a predator coat pattern and a picture of the prey in the middle. 20 cards (also known as super cards) have the coat pattern and picture of a predator/s. Either match the prey or predator coat pattern, to discard all the cards to win. Play the super cards to make the opponent gain cards and lose the game. Designed for 20-minute gameplay.
- Gameplay (Koogu): Each player gets 7 cards with one task - make a complete foodchain (1 predator, 3 prey,1 scavenger), with a Kaadoo jungle card and one Fab card (big animal). The first one to make the set needs to shout out 'Kaadoo' to win! It is designed for 20-minute gameplay.
- Unbox: 1 Jungle Patrol Board game with 16 Pawns (4 Red, 4 Green, 4 Yellow & 4 Blue), 1 Dice, 6 Powerplay Chips and scale, 2 Character Chips (Kirik Veera and Ranger Kutty, and 2 Capture Stands. 1 Yippy card game with 110 wildlife-themed cards. 1 Koogu card game with 110 game cards with mesmerizing photographs of wild animals residing in their natural habitat.